Thanks to everyone for all the ideas and input!!
Once Cody gets settled in Tucson, I`ll pass it along, and hope he can manage
with life. He has a lovely wife and 2 really cute kids, who need a
functioning hubby and daddy!! He is a great guy.
BTW, he died at 15 and came back, wonder if that had any effect?
(He can tell you what it is like up there, amazing!!)
Marshalee