From: Carlos PĂ©rez [mailto:explorer...@hotmail.com] Sent: Monday, December 11, 2006 12:19 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Eye cataracts options ?

Hello, friends,

I am very glad Mike and team have fixed the list problem.

I have progressive eye cataracts that started around 10 years ago, when I got
Ehrlichiosis. Even though they have evolved very slowly, maybe in great part
due to a healthy life I try to live, I am approaching a point in which the
normal recommendation would be surgery.

I believe this theme was brought up in this list a short time ago. Besides
exercise, high quality food and daily EIS consumption, I would like to know if
there is someone with experience with an alternative way to clear the eye
cristaline lenses from protein accumulation, avoiding surgery.

In my experience concerning my Ehrlichiosis symptoms and EIS consumption, the
general itchy spots that covered all of my body have decreased 80%, a tendency
towards halitosis was wiped out overnight, arthritic-like pains and swelling on
my hands and specially finger joints have totally disappeared, the blank spaces
I sometimes got in my coordinating thought and speech under stress have
decreased 90%, and my general state has evidently improved.

I am also consuming a lot of cayenne and other hot peppers, more than I
normally have used all my life, which is plenty, trying to regenerate blood
vessels that have been damaged by Ehrlichiosis.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Regards,

Carlos