Vague recollection from the defunct archives:
 Direct application of Flax seed or food grade Linseed  oil?

Ode

At 02:18 PM 12/11/2006 -0400, you wrote:

I believe this theme was brought up in this list a short time ago. Besides exercise, high quality food and daily EIS consumption, I would like to know if there is someone with experience with an alternative way to clear the eye cristaline lenses from protein accumulation, avoiding surgery.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Regards,

Carlos

__