Speaking to research points. Botox was the number one nonsurgical cosmetic
procedure in the United States in 2006. A  1.2 billion dollar gold mine to
dermatologists last year alone. YET, there have been no studies confirming its
safety for cosmetic use for more than nine years.  A 1990 statement from the
National Institutes of Health asserted that the long term effects (longer than
5 years) of chronic treatment with botulinum toxin remains unknown.

As millions of   fad conscious people embracing devil may care  attitudes place
their faith and trust in doctors and industry marketers by continuing to allow
themselves to be injected with toxins, the FDA remains deaf and mute, and puts
Colloidial Silver is on their hit list?

Something is very wrong with this picture.....

Dee  <d...@deetroy.org> wrote:     v\:* {behavior:url (#default#vml);}  v\:* {
BEHAVIOR: url (#default#vml) }      I think you have hit the nail well and
truly on the head Peter!  The big pharmas would not like ordinary people to
have the power to heal themselves because it would not benefit *them* at all!
I personally hardly ever go to the docs and my dog never goes to the vet; all
because of silver.  Think of the money I'm *not* spending with them, and
through them, the drug companies.   Dee