From: sol
Date: 20/12/2006 22:11:23
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>other people's health mistakes, was Re: CS>Comparing Meso and
Sovereign.

We are just NOT in control of other people. I've been trying for
umptyump years to convince my husband to get off aspartame. No luck, he
admits it "probably" is bad, but has the mindset that "it hasn't hurt me
yet", and "everybody's gotta die of something". The only thing I can do
is not drink it myself.