From: Jonathan B. Britten
<jbrit...@cc.nakamura-u.ac.jp>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2006 4:05:07 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Comparing Meso and Sovereign.

In a sense, we have the best of both worlds -- ionic
and particulate. Most of us have no way of being confident in the claims about the efficacy of one over the other, so having some of both may be best, particularly given M. Dudley's claim that the combination reduces the chance of argyria.

On Wednesday, Dec 20, 2006, at 17:35 Asia/Tokyo,