Hi,

Has anyone mentioned humidity?  It is a miserable way to live.  They do make
drier climates and I live in one that is great on average.

Also, tree resin is said to be great for underarms.  I like the smell of it.
You can call 1-800-422-4716 for a free 40 page catalogue from NATR.  Usual
disclaimer:  I don't make anything from this company but I do like their
products, especially the Super Pav.

What happened to using colloidal silver sprayed on your underarms?  Nearly
know I read this here.

Jean