I don't think this is estrogen related. I've had these for about 15 years. I believe menopause type hot flashes are supposed to stop once the body adjusts to the lowered hormones.

sol

Dee wrote:

This is not the (dare I say it?) menopause-type hot flash is it Sol? Sorry if I missed what you said to start with, but with mine it is something I have had for years and isn't *just* in flashes. I actually run at 'hot' all the time, and can be hot when all others are cold. I don't own long sleeved clothes because they are just too hot, even in winter. I have been known to be like a lobster at a a freezing cold funeral in January! Dee