From: Sol

Date: 02/25/07 15:20:26

To: silver-list@eskimo.com

Subject: Re: CS>topic of being hot

There is a lot of information on the web and in various books claiming

The thyroid blood tests are completely inadequate to diagnose

Hypothyroid. They suggest the body temperature test for hypothyroid,

Which I have been doing for about 2 weeks. By my temps, I am definitely

Hypothyroid, but many doctors don't believe low body temp is an

Indicator of thyroid problems. Still, my symptoms sure fit. My symptoms

Also fit the profile of adrenal problems, and by what I've read you need

To treat both if you have both.

I have embarked on a trial of both adrenal and thyroid,self-treating.

Has what seems to me to be some good information in its Files section.

Sol