Butter, Olive oil, coconut oil- all virgin and unprocessed are best.
Read weston prices classic tome "Nutrition and Physical Degeneration"
as he visited primitives and remote peoples away from "civilized
foods" and what happens within a generation when they are introduced
to civilized food.
It'll shake you up!

                                                Chuck
I know a guy who had his doctor say "take some weight off, go to a
health club."
 This man lost 20 pounds in one week!
 The machine tore his leg off!