Poor you Ruth, you have been through the mill a lot!  I do hope you have
improvement soon.  X Dee

-------Original Message-------

From: ruth strackbein
Date: 06/04/2007 18:30:43
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>aspirin

Hi Dee, Guess I should have recognized the ischemic attacks, just wasn't
thinking for the moment. I have had at least one in the past, maybe as long
as 15-20 years ago. All of a sudden, I was dismissing my students for lunch
and my vision blurred and jagged lines appeared  . I sat down.  Kids were
following another class so they would be okay.  I waited a short time and
was able to go on. Think I was also dizzy.  Now what you say makes me wonder
if the attacks I waken with suddenly in the night are also ischemic attacks.
  I am wakened out of sound sleep with a sort of surge in my abdomen,
nothing with my eyes, though.  Once, last fall, I fell asleep at the table
and was wakened by one scarey enough to cause me to fall off my chair and
sprain my ankle.  Haven't had any in the last couple of months, though.
have to look back in my records and see what changes I have made that could
account for that.  Ruth

From Ruth Strackbein