ruth strackbein wrote:
Hi Dee, Guess I should have recognized the ischemic attacks, just wasn't thinking for the moment. I have had at least one in the past, maybe as long as 15-20 years ago. All of a sudden, I was dismissing my students for lunch and my vision blurred and jagged lines appeared

That is the classical symptoms for a "Visual migrane". Completely harmless, unless you are driving or something and it leads to an accident. They normally go away in 15 to 30 minutes after the tunnel vision. The only thing I have found that works on them is hand on healing or Reiki, which can make them go away in about 30 seconds.

Marshall