Terry,
I found your post very informative but a bit above my level.  Could you advise
how or where one could find out their pH.  Or who would one go to.  I know that
all the doctor I have been to have never address any of this.  And when I
visited a nutritionalist they only advised to eat a balanced diet.  I have read
Fold Medicine by D.C. Jarvis, MD and he spoke about apple cider viger and
honey.
I have not been able to find the right combination as I still suffer.
thanks

connie

Interested in getting caught up on today's news?
Click here to checkout USA TODAY Headlines.
http://track.juno.com/s/lc?s=198954&u=http://www.usatoday.com/news/front.htm?csp=24