Undenatured whey, a component of the "dairy" category, is a core
part of the cure for most diseases because it is uniquely
alkalizing and it uniquely produces glutathione, the body's most
powerful healing agent, antioxidant and detoxifier.

Importantly, cellular glutathione level is considered to be the
main indicator of immune system health and disease prognosis.

A whole lot of references including using undenatured whey in
cancer treatrment all by itself is on my glutathione references
page:
http://members.shaw.ca/duncancrow/glutathione-references.html

By the way, reducing the actual toxin load reduces a lot of the
acidity produced by the toxins. Inulin, a prebiotic, reduces
toxin production in the bowel, the biggest toxin source, and
glutathione reduces toxins, and it and the alkaline minerals and
oxygen of course neutralize some of the acidity. I look at
probable potassium and magnesium deficiency in addition to
calcium forms when considering pH.

What Terry just touched on is detailed fairly well in Dr. Steven
Haltiwanger's fascinating monograph, The Electrical Properties of
Cancer Cells; download two of his documents here:
http://Royalrife.com/haltiwanger.html

It also explains how high pH therapy works using cesium chloride
to alkalize the lymph and especially, cancer cells.

Duncan