He said that to get an accurate read on your pH, you need to get some accurate pH paper, that measures iin increments of .2, instead of .5. Then you can take the reading from your spit or urine, but from a clean cup, dipping it in. Take the reading a few times a day at the same times, not including first morning urine.

I am wondering if you can find out anything useful from pH paper that reads with .5 increments.

Kathryn