I would start at CPU idle detection.

        Johnny

On 2016-12-12 22:29, khandy21yo wrote:
Is your speed problem limited to disk access, or is it also CPU related?
Running in a browser might mean that the disk access is going through
the network, which can slow it down excessively, There are several
bottlenecks on a system, like slow disks, that don't effect other
aspects, like instruction speed, it's important to determine exactly
where the speed limits exists.
CPU instruction speed, excessive swapping, disk bandwidth, terminal baud
water, . .. They can all be a problem, and it can be more than one at a
time.

Sent from my Galaxy TabĀ® A