On 2017-05-08 05:03, Ray Jewhurst wrote:
I wanted to thank everyone for all the advice my system is up and
running.  Next up learning more and then doing a netgen.

Hey, excellent!

May I suggest that after installing DECnet, you might want to install TCP/IP? ;-)

        Johnny

Thanks again
Ray

On Sun, May 7, 2017 at 8:04 PM, Mark Pizzolato <m...@infocomm.com