On 2017-05-09 00:20, Ray Jewhurst wrote:
Already have it my plans. First before I do the netgen I want to
familiarize myself with RSX better.

Good idea.
You know about the "Introduction to RSX" manual? It might be a good start, if you haven't already gone past that point. I don't know what kind of experience you have...

And then the system managers manuals...

        Johnny

On May 8, 2017 5:27 PM, "Johnny Billquist" <b...@softjar.se