Lucio: Given the ever-distributed nature of processing power, I would suspect
that a superAGI would have no physical form, in the sense that it
would be distributed across many processing nodes around the world.
(And those could be computer clusters, single personal computers, and
so on - if you want to stick to physical forms, probably we are
talking about zillions of boxes of many sizes and shapes.) And despite
being "formless" it would be omnipresent, in the sense that it would
be able to access zillions of sensors (and possibly actuators), from
street surveillance cameras to radiotelescopes

That's interesting - a massive extension of Hal, in a sense.

But the immediate problem with that is how could it have a sense of self? That's crucial, surely, if you are to distinguish between what "I think" and others think - all the opinions that you, either superAGI or human, are continually being immersed in.