> If it's a problem may I suggest you use a more user friendly terminal
> such as gnome-terminal or konsole. They have profiles that can be
> edited through the GUI.

Not a bad suggestion, lemme see if my distro will let me kill Xterm...
crap, it's depended on by xinit, which is the cornerstone of X11. =(

I'm grepping for where xterm is loaded from but since I can't seem to
exclude files, such as anime and datasheets for vacuum tubes, so it'll
take all night... =\

> "Vi is like a Ferrari, if you're a beginner, it handles like a bitch,
> but once
> you get the hang of it, its small, powerful and FAST!"

then E (PC-DOS' editor), is like a Mazda MX-5. Small, simple, intuitive
and fun. ;)

--
Opera: Sing it loud! :o(  )>-<