> It isn't obvious to me that whining about very mundane computer issues
> will get us to a vastly improved computational environment.   If that is
> your goal I believe a much more constructive approach is needed.    But
> no one is talking about bare-metal or using today's strandard computer
> architecture for such purposes.

I lack the resources to deliver such a constructive approach, although I
have proposed such approaches.

Many of the resources I lack appear to be unavaliable or non-existent.
If you like, try to find me an answer to the question of what interface
standards a modern PC should support. Then try to find me a usable
programmers reference to each of those standards that is both in-print
and available to the public.

I lack the social skills to attract enough interest to acquire enough
resources to deliver a constructive solution.

I am so severely ham-strung by the byzentine nature of the only software
I have access to that, by default, the only thing I am _ABLE_ to do is
bitch about it.

--
Opera: Sing it loud! :o(  )>-<