> In other words: if we ever get to a point where the model advocated by
> Stefan Pernar could be implemented, we are at a point where
> implementing CEV is also possible!

This is not necessarily true ... IMO this statement evolves an excessive
confidence regarding the relative capabilities of different future,
incredibly-powerful
computers ;-)

And in the course of implementing
> CEV, we would have people smarter than us considering Stefan Pernar's
> writings, so it is not possible for CEV to be worse than his
> suggestions!

Since I don't agree with your preceding sentence, I don't think you've shown
this either...

-- Ben G