From: sip-implementors-boun...@lists.cs.columbia.edu
[mailto:sip-implementors-boun...@lists.cs.columbia.edu] On Behalf Of
Pandurangan R S
Sent: Wednesday, 1 September 2010 7:11 AM
To: Mikko Lehto
Cc: sip-implementors@lists.cs.columbia.edu
Subject: Re: [Sip-implementors] Proper dialog matching - URI vs. tag

> Oh well, let's see whether SIP 3.0 comes out before either of us give
up.

SIP 4.0 - http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-kaplan-sip-four-oh-00.txt

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 12:21 AM, Mikko Lehto <msle...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Seems that the vendor refuses to rely on tag matching based on
> 12.2.1.1 Generating the Request (UAC, mid-dialog) allthough they are
> on UAS side.
>
> Oh well, let's see whether SIP 3.0 comes out before either of us give
up.

> --
> Mikko Lehto

NOTICE: This email and any files transmitted with it are Enablence and
Teledata-Networks confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this
email in error please notify the sender. This message contains Enablence and
Teledata-Networks confidential information and is intended only for the
this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are