Fresh ISO install of 4.0
Setup an Asterisk box as an unmanaged gateway for interim purposes, also setup
associated dial plan. I can make calls from the SipXecs system to asterisk and
use the Asterisk box as a PSTN gateway as well. But calls from the Asterisk  to
the SipXecs do not go through, it (Asterisk) responds with an "all circuits are
busy" announcement.  If I check the CDR records in the SipXecs system it shows
the call with all the correct info but with a failed in the status column. This
exact configuration worked in our 3.10.2 system, any additional configs for the
4,0?

M Wood