Mark,

This sounds like the same issue I'm having with the Cisco gateways, I don't have a fix for it yet but you can see the "SipXecs 4 with Cisco gateway issues (Jhony Perez)" in the list.

When you call in from the Asterisk try sending the call to the SipXecs Auto Attendant, if this works then it is the exact same issue, also once I get the AA if I then dial an extension then it says it gonna transfer me and it disconnects.

I'll post when I resolve my issue.

Jhony

Mark Wood wrote:

Fresh ISO install of 4.0

Setup an Asterisk box as an unmanaged gateway for interim purposes, also setup associated dial plan. I can make calls from the SipXecs system to asterisk and use the Asterisk box as a PSTN gateway as well. But calls from the Asterisk to the SipXecs do not go through, it (Asterisk) responds with an "all circuits are busy" announcement. If I check the CDR records in the SipXecs system it shows the call with all the correct info but with a failed in the status column. This exact configuration worked in our 3.10.2 system, any additional configs for the 4,0?

M Wood