I have a DID number set up in the Dial Plans which I have being answered by
the autoattendant extension 100.

When I dial from the outside that part works and the auto operator answers.
I then want to transfer to an extension which is set up as a conference
room. I dial that extension and then it says please hold while I transfer
you that extension.

Then it never gets transferred.

Yet when I dial from the SIPX box using another sip trunk provider, via
xlite. The call is answered by the auto attendant, and then when I hit the
extension it transfers.

Just for some reason refuses to transfer from external outbound calls.

So I though there maybe something wrong with the touchtone dialing, I then
set it up the DID to the extension of the conference room and it answers and
I am able to type the password with no problem.  Then join the conference.

But I want to set it up so people have the option for different extensions
as this is a multiple channel DID.

What am I doing wrong.

Here is a rough drawing.

<Regular Pots line> ---------------Dial DID number-----------à Auto
Attendant Answers,_-------à type Extension---à Says it’s transferring and
then call get’s lost and never transfers.

|>Set up to conference room Extension Answers, -----à Asks for conference
password-à type it and I can join.

What is it I am doing wrong.

Thanks