From: Andreas
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 5:19 PM
To: 'Robert Joly'
Subject: RE: [sipx-users] I'm compiling a list of routers. . .

Dear Mr. Joly,

        We are currently using a NETGEAR ProSafe VPN Firewall model
FVX538v2.  Last month NETGEAR came out with updated firmware (3.0.5-24)
which claims to have added SIP Application Layer Gateway support.  Have you
by any chance heard any PRO's or CON's or otherwise with regard to the
FVX538v2 and any interoperability problems with sipXecs?

http://kb.netgear.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/8100

Thanks in advance,

Andreas
Systems Engineer