        From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[mailto:sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of jun,wen
        Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2009 11:18 PM
        To: 'Alberto'; 'Andreas (Around the Clock Information Systems)'
        Cc: sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org
        Subject: Re: [sipx-users] NETGEAR ProSafe VPN Firewall model
FVX538v2

        Hi, Andreas and Alberto,

        I am also working on Netgear FVX538v2 with SIPX now and I'd like
to share with you what I found during the test.

        Last weekend I updated its firmware to latest 3.0.5-27 which
supports SIP/ALG now ( under "Security" -> "Firewall" -> "Advanced" ).
My remote worker sip phone in internet can well register to SIPX and can
dial&listen the announcement of auto-attendant.

        Whereas, when I dialed another sip phone within same intranet of
SIPX or another remote worker in internet, after hearing the first ring
back tone, there is no audio from called party.

        I have no idea if my configuration of remote work in SIPX or the
firewall settings in FVX538 are well figured out, or if we need
sipxbridge in this scenario.

        Can we swap these info to each other ?

        Regards

        Jun