In common with many others in this group I've used an Audiocodes gateway
before and found it less than satisfying.  I used a Mediant 1000 with
4-port FXO cards, and found the voice quality to be rather poor.  Maybe
with a decent digital card it would be fine, but FXO was troublesome and
the quality poor.  I switched to a Samsung Ubigate gateway and the voice
quality was instantly far better.

The other issue with Audiocodes is support.  There isn't any.  Not worth
speaking of, anyway.  I raised a case because I couldn't configure a
feature on the box correctly without a manual (none come with the box) and
there were none for download.  The support team knew less than I did, and
escalated my issue to Audiocodes, who immediately began ignoring it.  I
ended up fixing it by finding a firmware upgrade on a Danish site, since
the helpdesk could not give me the update either as they didn't have it.

Kenny Mitchell
INEOS Refinery
Grangemouth