From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[mailto:sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of Tony
Graziano
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 1:05 PM
To: ja...@mvwsd.org
Cc: sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] Dial plan question

I think the dial plan needs to be added at the gateway level.

I am not that familiar with audiocodes anymore. I know patton gateways
can have an internal dial plan with a schedule that would do what you
want.

I'm sure someone on the list might be able to ascertain if the equipment
you have is capable of doing this.