Yes, but... (aw daddy, you said butt), I think his target audience is a bit
different, consumer maybe. I think he's looking for return call and stuff
like that which you would find offering by a lec to a landline subscriber,
these features are usually found in the front part of your local phonebook.
I don't think ACD login/logout and call park/retrieve are part of the
repertoire in that case.