sipx-dev, generate some discussion and then file a feature request at
track.sipfoundry.org.

What you should do is provide a full reason of what you are looking for and
why.

Some of your functions might be easily addressed without a feature code.
Example, dialling "999" to do a feature code for an echo test can simply be
a dialing rule to forward to an external echo test or screaming monkeys test
via a full sip uri like 1...@loligo.com (john todd's screaming monkeys test
at loligo.com, same as 1234*256 in ISN dialling).

A list to work from might be easy and helpful. I haven't tried this, but
suspect it would work.