Gentlemen,

First sorry for the wrong/strong use of the word lecture!  I am determined to
get this to work.  I am certain that my lack of how the system works and my
overall lack of experience in VoIP is the primary deterent.  The terminology
and the interconnection between the technology and moving parts is more of the
impediment for me.  After almost 3 weeks of going back and forth on my own, I
kind of am frustrated.

After re-reading the advices, I redid my configs differently.  I started with
vanilla install again and this time I did not choose Internet Calling.  And the
extension calling between remote workers worked! somehow, I had in my mind that
Internet Calling is for ANYONE outside the Intranet.  Thus now, the default SBC
works - if I do not choose Internet Calling and using the default SBC.

At this point, the BIG question is, what is the next step for me to take to add
ITSP into the mix (i.e. add another SBC or Gateway - example next step would be
great)?  I need more of the exact steps since I already gotten Flowroute ITSP
working but messed up SBC/Internet calling mixed up earlier with internal
communications.

Thank you again for all your assistance.