I've not heard of anybody here trying them.

They look like a cross between the Cisco (silver area) and the Polycom
(the big round area with 5 buttons in it).

From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[mailto:sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of Robert B
Sent: Saturday, November 21, 2009 4:55 PM
To: sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org
Subject: [sipx-users] Question re: handsets

Folks,

I'm impressed with the array of support for Polycom handsets. That's
what I've been wanting to base my deployments off of because of the HD
voice support.

I know that Aastra now supports G.722 wideband. But Aastra's entry-level

handsets have a big deal-breaker for me -- those dang paper inserts are
awful looking.

Has anyone here worked with Yealink handsets yet? My partner in San
Francisco has been working with the US distributor.

All of their current model phones look very good compared to Grandstream

(I've never been a fan of Grandstream handsets due to what I see as
massive usability issues):

http://www.yealink.com/en/products.asp

I'm going to try and get some samples and administrative/provisioning
documentation...

-- Robert