I agree... They don't look half bad. I still see some paper inserts, but
they are not garish like the Aastra ones.

I'm told they are very inexpensive and reasonably well built. The fact
that even the basic ones support G.722 is important. That's a killer
feature to demonstrate to clients. Usually when they hear it, the
reaction is "WOW!"

I am not 100% sure the Wiki is up to date with which handsets are
supported or not -- can anyone confirm? There are some handsets there
that have incomplete info on the Wiki.

For example, I have an Aastra 57i right here that I want to test (when I
find its power supply, I don't have a PoE switch at home) but there's no
HOWTO on the Wiki. That tells me the phone is completely, fully
supported? I dunno.

-- Robert