Wow it looks like Cisco and Alcatel had a litter.

As long as it properly supports PRESENCE and eventlist/broadsoft BLF then BLF should work just fine. I don't see any information about what types of BLF it supports. The only thing you can really do is buy two of them and see if all the features you need work. It doesn't appear that the phone supports the type of MoH that sipX uses but I could be wrong.

Also I don't see these things for sale very many places on teh intarwebz

http://wiki.3cx.com/phone-configuration/vendor-supported/yealink-t28 shows a little bit about the phone.