http://sipx-wiki.calivia.com/index.php/HowTo_configure_AudioCodes_SIP_Gateway_with_sipX

I have been working on a mediant 2k (5.6) configuration in order to allow voip
calls to go to sipx and fax calls to go to a fax server. I have not found much
documentation on how to do this so have yet to find a solution.

One or two sipx users however have mentioned that they use sipx to redirect the
fax calls using the dial plan, which is referred to in the above wiki link.

I've been pulling my hair out for two days trying to figure this out. Is there
any documentation or information on how to accomplish this, I cannot find any
so far.

Thanks.