Look in

/var/log/sipxpbx/mediaserver_cgi.log

On 1/19/2010 11:58 AM, Grant Lang wrote:
Hi,
sipxproc looks fine to me but I cannot seem to change the PIN using a phone:
[r...@sipxserver ~]# sipxproc -state
{"tate"=>false}
[r...@sipxserver ~]# sipxproc
{"FreeSWITCH"=>"Running",
 "sipXmrtg"=>"Running",
 "SIPRegistrar"=>"Running",
 "ParkServer"=>"Running",
 "ConfigAgent"=>"Running",
 "CallResolver"=>"Running",
 "ACDServer"=>"Running",
 "SIPStatus"=>"Running",
 "ConfigServer"=>"Running",
 "CallResolver-Agent"=>"Disabled",
 "SipXbridge"=>"Running",
 "MediaServer"=>"Running",
 "sipXivr"=>"Running",
 "PageServer"=>"Running",
 "PresenceServer"=>"Running",
 "ResourceListServer"=>"Running",
 "SipXrelay"=>"Running",
 "SIPXProxy"=>"Running"}
[r...@sipxserver ~]#
However the installation might not be perfect as I have been messing with it around the certificates, so a fresh install and re-test will be next to make sure that changing the certificate does work as expected.
Cheers
Grant