You are not providing enough information in order for anyone to know how to
start to help you, and you probably don;t realize it.

Undo what you have done and ONLY configure ONE ITSP account and work through
just ONE. It's more difficult to troubleshoot 2 at once especially if you
are new.

What is your firewall and is it configured? Have you setup dialing plans? Do
you know the number format your provider is expecting you to send? Is your
public_ip_address on your firewall a static address?

Look these over and determine a series of steps based on them to get you
started. Please run your preflight checks in diagnostics to make sure
everything passes first, after removing your ITSP account and SBC. Then
start.

http://blog.myitdepartment.net/?p=52
http://blog.myitdepartment.net/?p=37

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 8:40 AM, Winson (Elabram)
<winson.k...@elabram.com>wrote:

>  I already apply 2 sip provider, and created in the Sipx gateway account.
> 1. Voipstunt
> 2. Voipbuster
>
> >From the Route i point back my default sipXbridge-1 is work but problem
> is once 1st gateway engage, the server does not auto change to backup
> gateway that i set...
> (because same sipXbridge)
>
> Now i created 2 SBC but after i totally cannot call...
>
> May i know what is the problem?

Why do mathematicians always confuse Halloween and Christmas?
Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec.