Winson (Elabram) wrote:
> Yes correct,
>
> I try to add 1 Unmanaged SBC example (sipXbridge-voipstunt), after my
> VOIPSTUNT this gateway ROUTE to this bridge.
> IS cannot link that VOIPSTUNT already.

In version 4.2 there will be a parameter for each trunk to enforce a
limit on the number of calls allowed on the trunk, and sipXbridge will
enforce that limit locally.  When that limit is reached, sipXproxy will
do the failover between trunks as you need.  This feature is already
implemented and in the development version, so it really will be in 4.2
when it's released.

In the mean time, whether or not this works depends on how errors are
returned by the ITSP when the limit is exceeded.  Since your
configuration (which is very well described now - thank you) appears to
be ok otherwise, it's likely that your problem is that the first trunk
is not returning a useful error here (we'd need a trace of a call to be
sure).

You might try reversing the preference order of the two trunks in the
dial plan and see if that order works better (it might).