Sipxbridge does not understand to use the 2nd provider when the first is
using all of its trunks. Is that your issue?
============================

----- Original Message -----
From: Winson (Elabram) <winson.k...@elabram.com>
To: Scott Lawrence <scottlawr...@avaya.com>
Cc: Josh Patten <jpat...@co.brazos.tx.us>; sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org
<sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org>; Tony Graziano
<tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net>
Sent: Thu Jan 21 21:09:23 2010
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] Help required - create SBC in sipXecs

Thank you everyone, and sorry i did'n provide more information what i
setting before..

I have TWO ISTP account now. VOIPSTUNT & VOIPBUSTER.

1. Basically i undo everything (follow what Tony said), and do step by step
from SIP Trunking with sipXecs: Overview and Configuration
<http://sipx-wiki.calivia.com/index.php/SipXbridge_Overview_and_Configuration>
.
    I just addONE ITSP and can make it WORK.

2. I add another ISTP and ROUTE back in same sipXbridge is call
SipXbridge-1.(it can work also..)

In Dial Rule i set this Local dialing in TWO gateway.
Each ISTP can do 3 concurrent call.
1st-3rd is no problem, can call directly but when 4th wan to call out, the
gateway will not turn to my 2ND gateway.

Attach file is my sipXbridge-1.xml configuration.