On Mon, 2010-03-08 at 16:46 -0500, Francis Tinio wrote:

> I deployed  another sipx server (server is remote located with public
> IP (firewall is within server, no NAT).  I provisioned 3 polycom
> phones.  All 3 phones are created via phone group, so all have the
> same settings.  All 3 phones have successfully registered with the
> server as well and all 3 phones can make outgoing calls.
>
> However, incoming call does not work.  Only the last extension
> provisioned can receive incoming calls.  With the other 2 extensions,
> I get a user is unavailable and get directed to voicemail.  Even
> internal calls within extensions, the 2 phones cannot be reached and
> i'm getting the same message that the user is offline.
>
> What could be wrong? I checked the phone settings of the three phones
> and they are all similar.  All 3 phones are registered and can make
> outbound.

What version of sipXecs are you running?
What version of the polycom firmware?

What evidence are you using that the phones are registered?  icon on the
phone?  registrations display on sipXecs?

When you say that they have the same settings, does that include that
they have the same user configured, or is each a separate line?

Have you tried getting a call trace of a successful and an unsuccessful
call to see how they differ?  See:

http://wiki.sipfoundry.org/display/xecsuserV4r0/Display+SIP+message+flow+using+Sipviewer

when you get the trace data, take a look at it using sipviewer
and/or post the trace with a description of your configuration
(identify components by IP address), what you were doing, and
which call in the trace you're talking about (by call-id or
frame number in the trace, preferably).