There's likely a better way, but what I do with several 650's is to just put
the user's line with the voice on the phone in question. On the 'watching'
phones I just set them not to ring on that line. I also have these as shared
appearances but that doesn't appear to work right yet (you can't put a call on
hold on one phone and pick it up on another), the led line status and MWI works
fine though.

The only goofyness is that when you hit the 'message' key you get this little
menu asking which extension you want to get messages for but it doesn't show
which extensions have messages and the message covers the little appearance
icon with the 'message waiting' indicator. The red light blinks at least :) I'm
using 3.2.2 firmware on 4.2 pre release.

-Eric