Already disabled both acd and sip trunking (w/c were on by default). Calls
still not able to go thru to a user extension. As to whether Cisco is able
to handle "sip refer"... i assumed it does as some articles on the sip
foundry site talks about configuring cisco routers as a gateway. I'll try to
check on this further. If anyone here knows whether a cisco 2651xm using a
vic-2fxo (running firmware C2600 ADVENTERPRISEK9-M Version 12.4(15)T11) can
handle 'SIP REFER', i would really appreciate some info.

update: found an interesting article about this sip refer thing

http://www.ciscopartner.info/en/US/docs/ios/12_2t/12_2t15/feature/guide/ftsipcal.html#wp1063962
will check on this further and update ya'll. Again if anyone already knows
the answer, pls do respond. thnx

-Ron

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 5:36 PM, Tony Graziano <tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net