On 1 apr 2010, at 09.30, Rhon wrote:

> Is it correct to say, according to your post, that SIPX is doing the SIP
> REFER to transfer the call to the Cisco router? Should it be the other way
> around?

Hm, I think I need some more information regarding your callflow, or maybe
someone one the list with a bit more knowledge of the SipX AA transfer
functions could jump in?

According to Cisco website SIP REFER is supported as long as it's not initiated
by the router, but if i remember correctly I had some basic issues with a Cisco
router together with the Voice Operator Panel (VOP), and it's nice use of SIP
REFER. The router is using the wrong contact information to place the new
INVITE, but it was a few weeks ago so I might be wrong. =)

It might be the case that you have to use the IP2IP gateway functionality in
the router, (now called CUBE, Cisco Unified Border Element) with commands like:

voice service voip
        allow-connections sip to sip

Now, I relly need my testbed to try this out and I'm out of office the next 10
days so I can't help you much until after that... Again, get latest IOS in the
T-track to get a lot of SIP fixes.

/Staffan

--
Staffan Kerker
mail/sip/xmpp: staf...@kerker.se

"There is absolutely no money above the 5th fret..." /Donald "Duck" Dunn