It can be.  You just either have DNS messed up or your gateways
improperly defined.  It's one of those two things.

Mike

From: Rhon [mailto:c4rdi...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2010 8:47 AM
To: Picher, Michael; sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] Directly Call an extension via Site-to-Site

Hi Michael,

Sorry for that.

Both sites are connected via IPSEC GRE tunnel.

To reach the remote site I dial 200 (i changed the default operator =
200), I will then dial the extension.
I have problem with establishing calls this way. I just prefer to call
directly any extensions without going to the operator or dialing 200.

This can be accomplished the other way around.

Thank you again for all your support. \

Rhon

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 8:37 PM, Picher, Michael