No i tried to remove the older rpm files and replace them first, I am posting
to the list because sadly that did not help those service start.

The firmware and app versions don't affect the services either. I have sent
profiles on servers after all my changes

any idea how i can get these services running or where i can find the file that
is triggering the error ?

Gabrial Casey
Telecommunications
Franklin American Mortgage Company