depending on the service that is failing...

post

sipxproc --state

and then the output of:

 rpm -qa | grep 'sipx*'

so we know what's failing and what versions of which packages are installed
(or not) along with what is running and what is not.

Also, I assume you can get into sipxconfig and you can do a backup, correct?

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 10:56 PM, Gabe Casey <gca...@franklinamerican.com>wrote:

> No i tried to remove the older rpm files and replace them first,  I am
> posting to the list because sadly that did not help those service start.
>
> The firmware and app versions don't affect the services either. I have sent
> profiles on servers after all my changes
>
> any idea how i can get these services running or where i can find the file
> that is triggering the error ?
>

> *Gabrial Casey*
> *Telecommunications*
> Franklin American Mortgage Company
> 501 Corporate Centre Dr.
> Suite 400
> Franklin, TN 37067
> Direct:615-468-2945
> Cell: 615-693-2833
> Fax: 615-628-5698
> Email:gca...@franklinamerican.com <email%3agca...@franklinamerican.com>

Why do mathematicians always confuse Halloween and Christmas?
Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec.