I tried accessing the Sipx 4.04 web interface on my new iPad, and was surprised
to find that the menus do not work.  I don't yet have access to a 4.2 system to
see if that works.

I assume this is because the menu system is based on mouseOver
events--something not straightforward with a touchscreen.  However I was
surprised to see no menu pop up when I actually clicked on the menu header.

I know that sipx doesn't officially support the iPad browser (or other browsers
in Android or Chrome or whatever else is coming), but I believe that these
kinds of tablet devices will become increasingly common tools for portable
admin and troubleshooting.

Would it be challenging to implement a menuing system that could operate
without mouseOvers?

Not a complaint--just thinking out loud.  And forgive me if already fixed in
4.2...

Jeff