In sipx 4.2 occasionally the web console gets sluggish  or unresponsive.  TOP
shows the Java utilization constantly at 89 to 92 percent.   The system is
working from the phone site but can't manage it from superadmin or a user
extension.  If you wait long enough the utilization on java goes down and you
can get to the web menus but you wait 30 seconds for a screen change.  The only
good recovery is a reboot.  Before I gave up and rebooted I received the
Message.

 Java heap space

RequestURI=/sipxconfig/admin/commserver/LocationsPage,editLocationLink.sdirect